Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Bad

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I know.. I started this blog with the full intention of telling about the whatevers and the what-nots of my everyday life. But the thing is, with my PC breaking down before 2008 ended, it affected my whole online life. But this time, I really do promise and hope at the same time to make a very detailed blog post (or posts) about everything that happened since late December to this month of April.

I miss my blog, the blogs of others and the wonderful ideas everyone has on their posts. Huhu...

Hopefully I can still catch up.

MOTIVATION! Ideas, come here!



----------Robb----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hopefully you can catch up with updating your blog :) ... lol i can't wait!

hope all is well...

have a great week

ViN