Monday, January 25, 2010

Greek Myth

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Weehoo. Haven't blogged for ages again.

I'm getting intrigued by this new "Harry Potter" series (I'm not really sure if it's new now, but it has just arrived the Philippine shores) :
Percy Jackson and The Olympians Series.

You see, I'm a big fan of gods and goddesses. And I can name a hell lot of gods like in a quiz bee. I'm very much fascinated with mythology and this "domain-over-something" idea that they have.

Thanks to TL Ricci Laxa (whom was my "monita" on our exchange gift last December), I got myself the first two books of the Series.

The Lightning Thief

File:Lightning thief.jpg

and the Sea of Monsters

File:PercySeamonsters.gif

Well, I've finished reading both and oh yeah I'm ecstatic flipping the pages!
It was all the way I would've wanted a Greek myth novel. :)

Congratulation Rick Riordan, you've made one Happy Robbie G! :)

The 5-part series are on sale at the bookstore by the way in a "Pandora's Box"-way. Very creatively designed.

I would be on the lookout for the third, fourth and fifth book of the series.

But right now, I'm "cheating" by reading the third book (The Titan's Curse) on a PDF File sent to me by a friend :p

----------Robb----------

No comments: