Friday, February 12, 2010

Fulfillment

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And then there's this week ending.
I thought the start of the week is going to be so-and-so. Or so I thought. By mid-week we're already at a 106K to reach 150K stretch goal. Thursday and Friday shifts were the most hectic as it drains most of our energies in pushing and motivating agents to sell.

By Friday, I was the only Sales Coach again scheduled on the floor and we engaged ourselves into having a countdown until our program proactively reached our target rev.

AND WE DID IT. :)

I left the office with around -$1.kK deficit, and according to TL BJ, when Sam (my co-Sales Coach who comes in on a different schedule) scrubbed the data less returns and all held orders, we got a final Net Revenue of $151K! :) Yahooness. 'Twas a sigh of relief knowing that you've achieved what needs to be achieved. The challenge now we're going to face is consistency. I really do hope we do GREAT in the next weeks coming.

I want to be promoted! For crying out loud. :)


----------Robb----------

4 comments:

Ethan V said...

Sounds like with all the work you do you need to be promoted lol. Good Work meeting the goal.

http://ethanstories.blogspot.com

Daddy's bratty little princess... said...

you will be promoted! positive vibes ^^

Nats said...

Good job Robbie - I hope all you 4 get promoted! So happy for you! :)

Nats said...

Btw, this is Laney :)