Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tired but worth it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yesterday's shift was a bit tough. I got challenged by the amount of technical questions and tools issue that I need to handle. Good thing I was able to accomplish most of them and my focus teams are getting great improvements.

We had a strategy plan meeting along with the bosses and it was a good way of laying an outline on the activities and obstacles we need to overcome.

When I got home, I was sooo tired that after lunch, I got asleep fast on the bed.

Today, when I checked the running revenue where our program is right now, we're 74% to Goal! :) And we still have 2 more days to accomplish that! Great vibes, great vibes. :)

Got to get back now, just slipped away from the floor for a while :)


----------Robb----------


No comments: