Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My halloween wasn't that much typical. Of course, I went to the cemetery just as what most people do here in the Philippines. But the thing is, not in the family cemetery where I usually go, but in DasmariƱas Manila Memorial. I was invited by my friend Kurt to have some drinks in the cemetery (imagine that!). I went on and met up with them first at Kurt's house in Dasma. We carried some stuffs for preparation for the tent we're going to use for the whole evening of stay there. Since I'm on lean shift, I'm kinda used to being awake at night.

After they set up the tent, we started the drinking. JC and I went out of the group a couple of times just to eat at the nearby stalls of Dokito and Zagu. (^_^) I think the only picture that I got saved in my phone was this:









It's JC, my friend Kurt's buddy. It unfair 'coz I wasn't able to take my own picture that night. haha... (^_^)

I took a nap at about 3am then woke up an hour after. I went home straight immediately because the sky's about to pour rain.



----------Robb----------

No comments: