Saturday, November 1, 2008

Yellow Cab

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thursday, I was bombarded with questions on what happened, I told them honestly that I had a piercing headache that I had to go to the clinic to get some more medicine aside from those I took up at home. Good thing everyone believed me and I was spared for not coming last night on Molokai.

I had some of the weirdest phone calls today. I just found myself one time talking to a Spanish person who doesn't want to be transferred to the Spanish queue. It's the first rule to transfer Spanish to Spanish, but that customer was way too hard to persuade. I understood his situation, he's using a Vostro (the line of Dell systems were focused to troubleshoot) registered under SMB, our department. He's been transferred even by the Spanish queue to us, which makes it even harder for me. We're having a hard time understanding each other, he's mumbling his English, and there are some points that I wished that if only he's a Filipino, we could've talked in Tagalog! (^_^)

Another weird call was with a woman whose earlier calls have been handled by two of my teammates. She's very difficult to understand but good thing I had the urge to help her. 'Coz I was like the fourth person she talked to that day!

On the good side of the day, I got my SECOND COMMENDATION! (^_^) I was so happy because the customer that gave me that commendation was a Spanish person as well, named Sixto Collantes. His issue was just downloading Flash Player to have sound on Internet videos. Yeah!

After shift, we all got ready to go to Elai's place as we all planned to have some drinks there that day. Not everyone was there, though. Weng, Marvin, Loki, Honeylet, Dad, Ping and Me were the only ones who went there.

We bought some food, drinks and some others at a 24-hour shop at the gasoline station on the way. We arrived at Elai's place at about 4:30am and good timing, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" is showing on HBO. We tagged Marvin into buying us a pizza and left with no choice, he agreed =p.

Marvin drove us to the nearby Yellow Cab on the Alabang-Zapote Road. Honeylet and Elai came along with us to buy the pizzas. When we arrived there, we immediately picked out the pizzas to order - New York's Finest and Chicken Strips something, haha I forgot the other name. Elai also requested Marvs to buy him Charlie Chan pasta.

While we're waiting for our orders, I slipped out my cellphone and took a hell lot of pics, haha. Here are some:








































Wonderful. One word to describe that day. (^_^)

----------Robb----------

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow sosyal!!!

and wow calories!!! hehehehe...

Anonymous said...

awww! that pizza is looking pretty good right about now! LOL! i'm a bit hungry and when i saw that i was like... "yum" hehe...

i must say that you have the most interesting job, lol though i would not want it... lol and yes please post a picture of your kitty cat :) i would love to see them, haha... *hugs

Unknown said...

i'll miss this team. :(