Friday, November 7, 2008

A Night Out at Miles' Place

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, this happened way last week, November 1 to be exact. Our text clan members got together to celebrate (actually it's Harry's idea) a farewell party for everyone at Miles' place in Dulong Bayan, Bacoor. The recent days are not-that-exciting as one by one a member quits. Harry gathered all of us but he arrived pretty late in the midnight because he came with Clarence from Malate. I arrived there at about 9pm already because it took me a long time to prepare.

I met with my co-varsity player (who's also a member, codename - Katch) Osler besides SM Bacoor. As soon as we arrived there, the house was already full of people. I felt the urge to eat dinner because we're going to have some drinks there so obviously I need to eat. I invited Osler and his buddy Jedd, and the buddies Jake and Hartlove (I'm singled out, yeah!). I treated Jake and Hartlove to some meals on the resto we went to. Jedd and Katch told me they already are full so I just ordered for three.

When we got back inside the house, it's now more jam packed than earlier. The drinking is about to begin and I freshened up and got along with everybody. Miles was very accomodating and everyone seems to be enjoying the night. Stories here and there, shots passed on turns, the usual house party drinking. Of course, smokers abound the place as well.

It was very much late when Harry and Clarence arrived. We (Jed, Katch and Me) were in Miles' room talking (and me passing songs from Jedd's phone to mine) until about 3-4am. Then, Miles persuaded Jedd to treat us on a meal. We headed back to the same resto we ate earlier. But this time, Jedd and Katch ate along with us. I took some photos while were there because it ws ages before our orders arrived.

Me

Me again


Zaijha and Taki




Katch, Miles and Jedd




Harry and Clarence


And this is the time when we're waiting for our ordered meals...



...and thank Heavens it arrived!



and then everyone's happy!

mmmm!


After that very much satisfying meal (worth the wait), we headed back to the house and continued the drinking along with other members left there. Miles proposed that the clan be restored and she'll be the moderator-somewhat. Everyone agreed and up to this day we're all still textmates. It's fun having friends that many. (^_^)

----------Robb----------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! more pictures! you guys seems to be having tons of fun :)

Ricardo Encinas said...

looks like you r having a lot of fun that is great