Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last Week of October

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

STL Alain wasn't around on Sunday and Monday because of some events which he'll be attending. L2 Omel was the one who acted as our FLS for the time-being. My Sunday and Monday calls were awesome, I reached 15minutes of iAHT, the lowest iAHT I ever got! My calls were mostly wrong queues and transfers, haha.



Because of our low Team CE (Customer Experience) rating, we were penalized to "power-dress up" for two days. Monday and Tuesday to be exact. I had to wear once again my maroon long-sleeved shirt and my black slacks. Very formal with matching necktie. Yeah. Tuesday, I just wore my blue long-sleeved shirt and gray-blue slacks. After shift, we all went to eat at the new "Sinangag Express" open restaurant at Las PiƱas. I ordered "ChoSiLog" which means Chorizo (Chinese sausage), Sinangag (fried rice), Itlog (fried egg). And yeah, these are what's left after we ate:

a clean plate. It was tasty! What can I do?


On Wednesday, it as back to normal smart casual attire, oh yes. I just went on to handle calls for the day besides Bhuds' workstation. Mira had to file an emergency leave because of family matters and she requested me to sit besides Bhuds and take her workstation for the moment. At the end of the shift, they were getting ready for some drinking sessions again just for fun. I was having a hell of a headache nearly before our shift ended that's why when they were all gathering outside the office, I went home immedately. Simply walking away without anyone noticing, haha.


----------Robb----------

No comments: