Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Well, finally I got my rest day. Even for only two days off of work, it's worth every minute. Friday, since I arrived in the morning already from the drinking session last midnight, I was asleep the whole morning up to about early afternoon. As soon as I woke up, I went straight to my computer to break away from the work environment. I missed playing PC games that's why I browsed thru my pc games and came across Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, from the Game Boy Advance Emulator I installed last year. I was then stuck in the front of my computer until 8pm that evening. Saturday was also like that, I just went to sleep on that day then played GBA again. I just remembered, this kinds of games are my usual stress-busters. When I play and surf about anything that interests me on the computer, I get to "not" think of things that I should be doing. Which is good. Because you cannot indulge yourself into working and working without rest. Your body will just grow tired of it. It's good that the word "recreation" was invented. (^_^)


----------Robb----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

two days off is enough, three days off is way too much... LOL! when i had 3 days off, it felt like i was on vacation lol!

i'm glad you liked the blogg i posted before the recent one :)

hope your having a great week, work and all... *hugs