Monday, October 13, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Monday. Start of the week for most people. But for me today, it's rest day.

I woke up early at 6am because of a call of nature. Then went to take a nap again. Breakfast was ready at 7:40 am and that's when I really got out of bed and started the day from there. After breakfast, I just checked on my cellphone for unread messages (and it shows no space for new messages so I had to wait for a while to keep them coming) and afterwards turned on the computer.

As soon as my system went straight to the desktop (and believe me, it takes like 5 minutes or more for it to fully start), I opened up Mozilla Firefox (my default browser) and updated my blogs and online accounts. Of course it would not be interesting if I'm going to reiterate everything that happened during my online surfing. But to mention some, I tried to tweak in some changes with my blogger site but I was having problems making it work. I was astounded when I came across the Aspire Template for the design and layout of the blog page. Aside from the slow loading of my system (it only has 128MB of memory), opening up multiple windows/tabs open slows it up even more. Good thing there was an option to save the previous template and I just loaded it back when I couldn't figure out anymore how to use the Aspire template.

I also tried to play some online flash games I usually check out, such as DragonFable and MechQuest. Neopets, of course, came in between logs. OneManga also caught my attention, specifically Flame of Recca, when I had my lunch in front of the computer. I read some chapters of the manga I haven't read yet until now.

From 8am to about 3:15pm I'm stuck in front of my PC. The only thing I think I did around the house was to sweep the floor (helpful much?!), haha. At least I'm happy I get to update my online accounts especially on times like this, I mean, in looong times like this :).

In the afternoon, I got to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" Season 3 on Velvet, the channel that I know that is very late on showing their programs, datewise. I just found out on Wikipedia that the current season that is airing on the channel is the 3rd one, when in fact the current season airing on the US is Season 4 already! Well, anyway, I'm still amazed and liked the performances of the Top 6:
http://www.buddytv.com/articles/Image/SYTYCD-Top6.JPG

Everyone did well, gathering high praises and comments. My favorites are... all of them, haha, no seriously, because all of them were awesome with about no missed steps whatsoever. Neil was awesome with his solo and his Pasa Doble with Sabra, not to mention having a nice face. Sabra did great along with Neil on their duo performance. Lacey with his solo, nice legs and behind. Danny, awesome smile, body and extensions. Pasha was unique on his solo performance, he used a mannequin! Lauren was oh-so-great on her performance along with Danny, the technicality was extreme!

Anyway, I dig up some photos of them from one of my friendly tools on the floor, google images. (^_^)

Neil Haskell
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1164/1132272920_b7e9c023f2.jpg

Sabra Johnson (the season's winner)
http://www.usmagazine.com/files/Sabra-Johnson-b_0.jpg

Danny Tidwell
The image “http://www.buddytv.com/articles/so-you-think-you-can-dance/images/danny-tidwell.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Lacey Schwimmer
http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/bb8caps/images/lacey_schwimmer.jpg

Pasha Kovalev
http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/images/realityshows/sytycd3/pasha.jpg

Lauren Gottlieb
http://www.tvfunspot.com/forums/images/realityshows/sytycd3/lauren.jpg

Well, there, I can't help but to post them. I am a fan of reality shows, after all.


----------Robb----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! you and your reality show! lol... anyhoo... those lanzones are sooo delicious!!! lol... send me some more!!!! ~kidding

hope you had a good monday rest :) my orientation went fine, i start my job tomorrow as a CNA... i'm so happy :)

*hugs