Thursday, October 9, 2008

Been Busy the past few days...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Week ending: September 14 - 20

- It's the last week for our Transition Queue. I remember I am really enjoying calls at these times.

- I was able to sell a $349.99 worth of memory module to a caller (whose purpose initially was to buy a memory for his system) on our last day of the TQ. Sales Coach Gerald Gomez gave me a treat because of that - a large pack of Tortillos Cheese, yeah!

- Tuesday of this week was the time I got the most number of calls and had my AHT (Average Handling Time) lowered to the standard rate. (^_^)

- This week we were all really focused. But of course, with *prospects* around, we can't help but go look sideways. But we still manage to really focus when calls came.

- The last day of TQ (September 25) was a very crucial day for us. Our TQ trainers didn't give us any hint of who will pass and who will not. When the time of the announcement came, Daddy Vin was the first one to be called. He had a pep talk with Boss Vince Lukban along with our trainers and afterwards came back to our group and said he didn't make it. How sad...

Almond called the rest of us and we all gathered up on the elevated part of the floor to go on the same talk process with Boss Vince and our trainers. I thought we're going to be talked in whole batch now because timewise, it's pretty much time-consuming. But no. He announced that everyone of us, except for Daddy Vin, PASSED! Woah! We passed!
I am very much pleased and happy and excited when he announced it. He gave us directions on our schedules, our teams, and our Team Leaders. Everyone was so overhelmed but felt sorry for Daddy Vin, because he was so techie-techie and all that, but it's just the QA (Quality Assurance) Evaluations that failed him. By the way, my very own QA Evals were awesome on the second week. If on my first week I got 85-80-85 grades (and 90 is passing), the second week I got 95-95-95! It was great! 2 Evals were to be passed to pass TQ so eventually I passed already, yoohoo! What's more, is that our TQ trainers requested to lower the passing grade for our QA Evals. If 90% is passing, I think Fern, Momo, Choi and Me were the only ones who will pass (and we do not want to carry that in our burdens!). Then they lowered it to 85% and most of us passed. Daddy Vin, I believe, only got 83.33% and our trainers couldn't do anything about it anymore.

- We planned a celebration earlier that week and we went to Vince's house after the last day of TQ, actually immediately after shift (technically it was Friday already, September 26). We stayed there the whole day bonding, reminiscing, watching movie, eating lunch cooked by Mommy A, Vince and Vince's Mom, and of course, drinking... a LOT. Vince setup the videoke later and we sang songs there. I belted out any song I know I can (of course! It's a videoke, like hello, haha). We went home at about 6pm already and I we were all sleepyheads on travel. I got to a van along with Momo, Maycel, and Fern on the way to Cavite from Alabang. It was sooo much fun.


- Saturday was the day of our mothly BL Convention. It was the formal launching of BL Gabay, Yffar's idea of a standard community for the LGBT society. It was fun and enjoyable. I met up with a lot of old acquaintances in the organization. It made me awake up to morning the next day even though my first day of regular shift on the Operations Floor is the next day. Imagine how I looked liked at work.

----------Robb----------

No comments: