Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catch up

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My mother woke me up at about 3:20 am in the morning. I was surprised to see that she's the one who did that because it was my father who usually do that. I headed straight to my computer and surfed for a while. Then I prepared going to work, and it was about 5am already. By 5:45am I left the house. I arrived about 6:15am and went straight to pulling up my tools. I am very much excited to take in calls today because last Sunday I was able to handle 18 calls.

Well, since it's the first day of a new week ending for our shift, I tried my best to accommodate as much calls as I can. What's weird today was my break-lunch-break schedule. Lunch was first on the schedule assigned to me, it was at 8:30am. I bought a regular call card of Sun and reloaded my cellphone prepaid. I hit some smokes for a while then went back to taking calls. What seemed like forever after lunch (and I had 5 calls by that time), became worse when DellServ, one of our main tools for profiling callers, became down for about 4 hours! It was my first time to experience that. I usually relied most of the time to that tool. So for the next 5-6 calls I had, I tried my best to do what must be done and, I think, I did minimal errors. My first break came in at 12:30 pm and my second break at 2:15pm. I did not receive a call when DellServ became ok again. I just scrubbed of my cases and finished logging them back to DellServ. All in all, I handled about 17 calls today, with an iAHT of 22 minutes.

About 15 minutes before our shift ends, our Senior Team Leader called for an Aux5 (Meeting, Coaching Break) for everyone. We talked about the target BSC's and the former grades of my teammates. All of us did some minor reporting and all the metrics were elaborated. We also talked about some best practices and action plan for the current Q4.
We filed an overtime for that and afterwards went home immediately. Some smokes outside the office then I went along Elai and Jane and rode Dad's van up to Alabang Medical Center. I got home at about 7pm already.



----------Robb----------

No comments: