Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lateness

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My dad woke me up a bit later than I'm supposed to wake up - 5am! I sooper hurriedly went straight to bath and prepared going to work. I left the house about 10 minutes before 6am and man, was I soo very late. I met up with my teammate Tom on a jeepney ride to office from Moonwalk. I was able to login at about 6:38am and auto-in at my Avaya phone at 6:40am already. I was bombarded with chuckles and reactions from my fellow teammates and obviously, I was somehow ashamed that I came in late. Especially that I'm still probee, the performance expected of me is beyond that tardiness. Haha.
The calls were quite ok, just trying to figure out some things, but overall, they went very well. Total calls I had today was about 10 only but my AHT was only 20minutes ++. It was a fun and ok day especially that it's Pay Day today. I withdrew my my money along with Elai, Jane and Honeylet on the bank near SM Southmall. Then we all went inside the mall except for Jane who went home immediately. We strolled for a bit and found ourselves inside the department store. We then bid farewell to Honeylet because Elai and I are going home. We bought some nice brownies on the way back home and I got to our house at about 5:30 pm already. Bad side of the day - no internet! So obviously this journal is a late log. But anyway, that's the main purpose of this journal - to remember everything that happened to me everyday. (^_^)



----------Robb----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't you just hate the feeling like you've let someone down, i hate being late! anyhow, hope things are well on that side of the globe, hope you're doing o.k.