Friday, October 17, 2008

Still... No Internet?!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since yesterday was very much embarrassing, I went to work on time and I'm not late. The calls I had for that day were quite ok. The updates of our iAHT were not available yet up until now. So I wasn't able to track down if I'm doing great on the Stats Tracker. After work, I went to SM Southmall to buy an SD Memory Card Reader/USB Connector in one and tried putting my new pics on my computer. Problem is, our internet's still not operating very well. I contacted our Internet Service Provider (Globe Broadband) and informed them about our issue. Since we're both technical support reps, I was able to convey to the agent that the external modem needs to be replaced because it's overheating even if it's only turned on for about 10 minutes. He verified tha tthru some steps and came up with replacing the modem. He said it's going to take about 5 days turnaround time for an onsite tech to replace the modem. Anyway, that's good. Better late than never. I met up with my classmate Mark later in the evening for him to give my payment for the iPod shuffle I purchased from our former teammate Jeff.

The next day (Friday), I was sooper early at work. About 5:15 am I was already at the operations floor. I pulled up my tools early and reviewed some existing cases that I have that needs to be called back. The calls I had for the day were quite long. I had 3 OS reinstallations and good thing the last one only took 15 minutes! (^_^) I went home along with my usual teammates and Dad drove us all the way to SM Southmall. I got home at about 5:30 and played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon immediately. As soon as I finished resting, I was already very tired to move that I didn't notice I was already asleep and woke up at midnight. I went to sleep back again and onwards to another day at work. It's our last day on the morning shift. Tomorrow, I'm back on graveyard shift for out new schedule 6:30pm - 3:30am. Whew.



----------Robb----------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! very busy guy you are Robb :) you need to slow down, take a vacation or something :) have a great weekend...

Anonymous said...

enjoy your stay at etel!!!

lapit na 13th month pay hehehe,..