Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bonding

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I woke up early today and didn't bother opening up my computer. I went straight to preparing the things I'm going to use for work. I arrived early to work, of course. As soon as I pulled up my tools, I prepared myself for another batch of calls for the day.

I got some of the weirdest, first time calls today. One was with a very irate customer that asks for a supervisor but I didn't have the chance to escalate the call because my first line supervisors weren't around. Another was with a Filipino guy (Greg Nelson), the first time I talked in Tagalog with a caller! It was amusing, he's calling from the US Embassy, slang and all that, but the problem is, he hung up the call, just as I was very interested to help him with his issue. I tried calling him back (which is possible for disconnected calls). Then, I had several dispatches of media cd's for OSRI's. Damn. But anyway, my iAHT at one point dropped to 9:53mins. only! (^_^).

After shift, I went along with some of my teammates to have some drinks at Manongs, a well-ventilated drinking spot somewhere in Alabang. The place was awesome, we didn't even notice the time passing by. We had some serious, not-so-serious, work-related, out-of-this world talks along with the overflowing beer. Now I can say that I'm very much contented with my teammates and I feel that I am really a part of the team now. (^_^)

We all went home at about 8pm already and STL drove us and dropped us on the way home. I was so drowsy that I didn't manage to go to a friend's house where I promised I'll go after the drinking. I went straight to sleep.

I woke up the same time I usually wake up, turned on my PC and tried playing some games. I had my breakfast, still having some headache from the hangover. I went back to sleep and woke up at 10. I tried getting some sleep again, but I just couldn't, so by 3pm I immediately prepared going to work and here I am posting this. (^_^) Hopefully I can get to adapt easily on the Lean Shift I have now.



----------Robb----------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! you seem to have a very productive weekend... and yes i do need to get some off's haha, maybe a vacation. have a good one :) ttl!