Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So this is how I left Stream... [Part 2]

 Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Wednesday, October 26, 2011.

I decided to come to the office at 6am to do just one thing - to create my goodbye letter.
Although goodbyes are not most of the time planned, I have already planned mine and that is to make the longest goodbye letter one employee could ever make.

But first, I had to clear my workstation. Here's the last look on how busy my workstation was on my last day:

 Time to clear it up... Got a very big paper bag to pack everything...

Took my last pantry lunch (I don't even know what the meal's called) 

Took some pictures with some people on schedule on those times (Here's Joymey Jefferson and TL Joyce Tanpueche) 


Locker's cleared too:



Awarded some agents for the last time (you're lucky Edmund Bailon! Haha!)

It was a bittersweet moment. I did my clearance the next day and it was expedited just like how TL BJ has promised. After the clearance has been completed for Alabang site, Team Joyce has invited me tto join them for a booze as a way for the team to say goodbye to me (awww!!), more like a "despedida". I really appreciated it.






No comments: